AFDW: Still the Gateway to Style, Innovation, and Trends.
Bluepearl Services International, organizers of AFDW™ New York, Los Angeles, Nairobi, and Lagos is pleased to announce that African Fashion and Design Week™ (AFDW) 10th Anniversary Edition will take place in Lagos, Nigeria from October 14th and 15th, 2022 at the Oriental Hotel Victoria Island, Lagos.
After the past years of success, the 10th Anniversary Edition promises to be even more awesome.
For the past ten (10) years, Bluepearl Services International through African Fashion and Design Week has continuously showcased Africa in the most positive light through the creativity of her fashion designers, and established platforms for networking and celebrating each other in the African Fashion Industry to mention a few.
Each year, African Fashion and Design Week™ draws international stockists, visitors, fashion entrepreneurs, supermodels, industry professionals, and local & international media to preview the looks that will define the continent’s fashion trends.
AFDW 2022 – 10th Anniversary Edition under the theme “Imagine Inspire Ignite ”, will showcase the magnificence of Africa through the creativity of her fashion designers as well as the best in International fashion and design.
AFDW 2022 will feature
- Runway Showcase with collections from leading established and emerging designers across Africa, Europe, and the USA
- The annual African Icon of Hope Awards
- The Business of Fashion Seminar.
- The Trade Exhibition
About The AFDW Lineup of events:
- Business of Fashion Seminar: Offers the opportunity to young talents to learn the basic foundation of building a fashion brand and earn a sustainable living; and the careers that are available in the fashion industry.
- African Icon of Hope Awards: Acknowledges designers’ outstanding works that has put the African continent on the global fashion map.
- Runway Showcase: Features collection from leading established and emerging African designers.
- Trade Exhibition: Presents invaluable networking opportunities to buyers and consumers.
Enquiries: W- www.africanfashiondw.com P: +234 8055479343
Model: Grace Modi (Sudan/USA)
Designer: Londa Msanii (USA)
Makeup Artist: CE Eaton (USA)
Photographer: Darron Whitsett (USA)
Photo Assistant: Nyasia Wilson & Cindy (USA)